These Terms of Service (’Terms ’, ’Terms of Service ’) govern your use of service including still CGI, animation and Virtual Reality (together or individually ’Service’) operated by Visual Square.
The term ’Visual Square’ ‘Company’ ‘us’ ‘we’ or ’our ’ refers to the owner of the website VISUAL SQUARE LIMITED (visual-square.com) whose registered office is No 1 Poultry, 4th Floor, London, England, EC2R 8EJ. Our company registration number is 09733247 Registered in England & Wales.
The term ‘you’ and ‘the client‘ refers to the user of our service who seeks to appoint Visual Square to provide the services.
Your agreement with us includes these Terms (“Agreements”). You acknowledge that you have read and understood the Agreements, and agree to be bound by them.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all users who wish to use Service.
1. All quotes are valid for 30 days.
2. By providing written approval you constitute an offer to purchase the services from us and agree to the full terms and conditions as set out in this document.
3. The contract will relate only to the services listed in the quote. We will not be required to supply any other additional services which may have been part of your enquiry until we have sent you a separate or revised quote relating to it.
4. Any additional round(s) of revisions required which are outside of the agreed amount are charged at the studio hourly rate.
1. As our client, you have the power and ability to enter into this contract on behalf of your company or organisation.
2. Any written instructions provided by you constitute an offer to purchase the services from us.
3. You agree to provide us with all the relevant information that we need to complete the project.
4. You agree to review our work and provide us with feedback within a 7 days window for each revision (unless otherwise agreed) and sign-off approval within 7 days.
1. We have the experience and ability to perform the services you need from us and we will carry them out in a professional and timely manner.
2. The work outlined in a quotation will be turned around within a reasonable schedule to be determined, and mutually agreed upon at the start of each project.
3. Deadlines will be agreed upon. Visual Square and the client will be bound by any dates that we set together.
4. Visual Square will perform to meet all the deadlines set but we will not be responsible for a missed launch date if a client has been late in supplying materials or if there is a delay with feedback at any stage.
5. In order to process the Launch date as agreed, we need to receive the completed information pack with all the specifications required for a project.
6. You will receive the finished design, in the format of a final file appropriate to the medium.
1. Projects include 2 rounds of revisions unless otherwise stated. 1 x ‘revision’ refers to the client providing 1 ‘set’ of feedback and Visual Square implementing that feedback.
2. Client is required to give full feedback on each round of ‘revision’ at once. Each time feedback is provided, it counts for another ’round’.
3. Revisions only include changes to the information provided in the specification. Revisions can also include adding additional or alternative items if that does not exceed 20% of changes from what was provided in the primary specification. If changes to the specification exceeding 20%, that will be additionally chargeable at the studio hourly rate.
4. Any design changes and corrections must be provided electronically indicating the revisions to be made.
5. If any part of the work for a project is delayed for longer than 30 days, Visual Square will bill for work completed to date.
1. We require a 30% deposit upfront before any work is commenced. If you do not agree with paying a deposit, please let us know by emailing email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. If we work together the first time, we can postpone the first part of the payment, but no later than when a first preview is issued for a revision.
2. The remaining 70% will be billed once the project is completed (unless otherwise stated).
3. Terms of payment are shown on our invoice alongside the details of methods of payment. Invoice due dates are 28 days from the date of issue (unless otherwise stated).
4. By giving us written instructions for placing an order, you consent to payment being charged as provided on the invoice.
5. Deposit payments received are not refundable in the event the project or the relationship is terminated for any reason.
6. Late payments of invoices may result in ‘late payment fee’ of 6% being applied on a monthly basis until the invoice is settled in full.
7. Visual Square reserve the right to utilize a watermark until payment is received.
1. The client shall not unreasonably withhold acceptance of, or payment for, the project.
2. Rejection of the completed project or cancellation during its execution will result in forfeiture of the deposit and the possible billing for all additional expenses to date.
3. If prior to completion of the project, the client observes any non-conformance with the design plan, Visual Square must be promptly notified, allowing for necessary corrections during the revisions stages.
4. If the client observes a non-conformance but does not report an error prior to the completion of the project, Visual Square will bill for the full amount.
Visual Square retains the rights to use the completed project and any preliminary works for the purpose of marketing Visual Square’s business.
If you do not wish us to use the project for our marking purposes, please let us know and we can consider working under a non-disclosure agreement on a particular project.
BY PURCHASING THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.